Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fall/Winter Track

I just got my letter in the mail today from BYUI.
I got the Fall/Winter track. I am excited but a little scared at the same time. It is going to be FRRRRRRRReezing in the winter up there. But I hear that you get used to it pretty fast. yikes!
But I report to Rexburg on September 10 and I will go until mid April. It seems s far away, but I know it will come faster than I expect. I sure hope it does, because I am SO ready to go there.
Anyways.... I'm still looking for advice for college. It will greatly be appreciated! Thank you!!

2 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

Yah Bridget!! Involve yourself in as many activities as possible! And make as many friends as you can. The friends I have today are the ones I made in college! I only have a select few from High School...College friends seem to always know you the best and see you for the woman you are becoming!

Kaitlin said...

Bridget! I am so excited you are going up to college at BYUI. I absolutly love it up there. And i'll be there in the fall too! so that means if you ever need a meal, a girls day away from everyone,or even chocolate i'm always there! advice...be sure to study. dont study to much though. sometimes you need to just go crazy! be involved you meet so amazing people there!
~Kaitlin Brant