Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Do you know the ABC's of BRIDGET?

A - Available?: uh... ya, i guess. its complicated. :)
A - Age: 17
A - Annoyance: anykind of noise while I read

B - Bestest Friend[s]: Melanie and Krystle
B - Birthday: April 19th
B - Book: The Secret Journal of Brett Colton

C - Crush: A GREAT SONG!!
C - Car: uh... i have no idea what it is? "the red rocket!" :) love it!!
C - Candy: TWIX baby!!!

D - Day or night: uh... night. i think?
D - Dream Car: a bright pink bug :)
D - Dream: I have them all the time and most of them come true, or tell me something important!!

E- Easiest person to talk to?: probably my brother Ryan
E- Eggs: Fried!! yummy to my tummy
E - Elementary School: Iowa, and then Charter! :) good times.

F - Favorite Month: April!
F - Favorite color(s): PINK!!!
F- Favorite Memory: probably Bear Lake!

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms. i guess?
G - Giver or taker: GIVER for sure
G - GPA: 4.0!!! YAY!

H - Hair Color: dirty blonde..ish. but i wanna go brown. ?
H - Height: 5' 5"
H - Happy: could be better. ?

I - Ice Cream: SICK!!! : p
I - Instrument: piano.
I - Illegal Action: um... idk? not that I know of. haha

J - Jewelry: LOVE IT!!!!
J - Job: i sell purses, but i need a real one.
J - Jail: nope. never

K - Kids: like 5 - 7 ish
K - Kickboxing or Karate: neither. eek!
K - Kindergarden: all I remember was Mrs. Kern playing the big yellow piano all the time!

L - Longest Car Ride: um... ? idk? probably 7 hours to Bear Lake??
L - Lost anything: oh yes!! all the time. in fact... right now I cant find my USB connection cable for my new camera! i'm so frustrated!!

M - Milk Flavor: chocolate.
M - Most missed person: Tyler!
M - Movie: Little Rascals!!

N - Number of Siblings:uh... three + three step bros + two in-laws + three step in-laws ??
N - Number of Tattoos: NONE
N - Number of tickets: zero. haha

O - ONE WiSH: Oh I have alot!...um...to go back in time and fix a few things
O - Orange: FAVORITE FRUIT!!
O - One regret: not talking to Tyler when I liked him... everything would be better if I did!!

P- Pet Peeves: certain hair styles.
P- Part of your appearance you like best?: um... my hair
P- Part of your personality you like best? uh... I try to be nice to everyone

Q- Quote: "There will always be someone making fun of you, but more looking up to you!"
Q- Quick or Slow: Quick!!

R - Reason to smile: compliments, and sweet people
R - Reality TV Show: Biggest Looser, i guess?
R - Reason to cry: being touched by the spirit, or saying goodbye to Tyler! :(

S - Song Last Heard: Well I'm listening to "Hollywood's Not America" -Ferras
S - Season: SUMMER!! or spring
S - Shoe: size 6 or 7

T - Time you woke up: oh it was like 8:15 ish.. its was SO NICE!!! gotta love open period.
T - Time Now: 4:23 p.m.
T - Time for bed: oh usually about 10 ish. sometimes its closer to 11 though.

U - U love someone: yes. I do!
U - Unpredictable?: uh.. no not really!
U - Umbrella: never use! I love getting rained on!

V - Vegetable you hate: CELERY!
V - Vacation spot: Paris.
V - Very favorite sports team: my volleyball team

W- Worst Habits: biting my nails
W- Where are you going to travel next? FRANCE!!! Je suis tres content pour moi voyager a paris!!
W- Weather right now: freezing!!

X - X-Rays: i think only one, on my arm

Y - Year you were born: 1991.
Y - Year it is now: 2009 Graduating Year!!!
Y - Yellow: the color of my favorite flower, the quilt I made, and my dream room!

Z - Zoo Animal: the ones that aren't annoying and they dont bug me or scare me! :)

I tag three people:
Melanie, Chelsea, and Shaylee!! :)

No comments: