Saturday, December 12, 2009

Please watch this!!

If I do anything in my life that is good, it is to be an example to you. It is to cause you to do better. It is to show you the light of Christ. It is to show you how happiness can come from living the gospel. It is to be a small beacon of Christ's light.... I am working on a poem and this is basically the message I am trying to get across.
But if I do anything good, its to show you this video. I ask just one thing for you to do. Watch this video. It is almost 7 minutes, but it is life changing, so its well worth the eternal changes that it will have on your life. Tell your best friend, your children, your parents, your siblings, your spouse, your neighbors, your students, your co-workers, your aunts and uncles, and those that may need a helping hand. I wish that everyone could see and hear this video. I don't care that I have said that a million times already. I just hope and pray that you take a moment to watch it. It has changed my life. I have watched it five times and I just saw it for the first time early this evening. I will leave it up to you to now make your own opinion of it. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw

oh and I found the whole entire talk. Here is a link, to the whole talk if you would like to read more about this incredible inspiration.

http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=7908

1 comment:

The Stices said...

Thanks for the link to that video clip. It really makes you think and puts life into the "eternal perspective." Love ya lots and hope you are doing well. We will see you soon!