Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ryah's baby blessing

I had the priviledge to go to Utah and spend the 4th of July weekend there. It was probably one of my favorite 4th of Julys. So i decided to share it with you, even thought it was just about a month ago! : )
First I HAD TO ( jk jk, i really wanted to) stay with Ryan & Aimee the day before i left to Bear Lake because I had Volleyball and my parents were already in Utah. Aimee and I went and did some shopping, and that was fun to bond with my new sister-in-law that i haven't really had one-on-one time with yet. It was really neat! Thanks aim. Then we were off to Bear Lake. And I could write a whole blog just about the ride with Ryan & Aimee. But i won't. It was really fun to have some good laughs with my brother that i don't see 24/7 now, and my new sister that i'm still getting to know. I got to hear Aimee's ipod and that was cool to hear music that i normally wouldn't listen to. but to tell you the truth the second i got home, I added some of those songs to my playlists. I was so proud of myself to make my range of music even wider! Once we got to the Cabin it was nice to relax and enjoy the view. The next day, the 4th, we went "downtown" Bear Lake and did some shopping. which is my third favorite thing about Bear Lake (1st is the beach/water, 2nd is the raspberry shakes! yummm!!). I got a few things, and that was fun. Then we went to Paris. Yes Paris! Paris, Idaho. Who da thought there was a Paris Idaho! :) We watched their little neat parade. Later that night we drove down to Ideal Beach and layed out ont he grass by the beach and watched the fireworks there. that was so cool to watch. i haven't seen fireworks like that in a really really long time!
Then we were off to Ryah's baby blessing. We had a fun time that night playing spoons and games at Karen & Jeromy's house. Can't wait to play that again at the cabin with them!! The next day we got ready to go to the blessing, and that was neat. I'm so grateful for the priesthood in my family and all that it does for me. Then we went to the park. Ate good food, and of course Aunt Bridget is the one to play with cuz she atually playes with them. It was actually really fun to play with the neices and nephews cuz i don't get to very often, and i know they love it when i play with them. I hope these memories stay with them forever.

1 comment:

Shaylee said...

Bridget! I love you very very very much my deat! I look up to you so much and wanted you to know that i love you! You are always so nice and fun to be around!!! :) Love you girly!
Love Shaylee <3